IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Trying to Defrag Starcraft 2

I have 3 big starcraft 2 pieces which are 3.46gb, 2.42gb, and 940MB which are broken up pretty badly. I've tried to defrag them using smart defragger and even though I have 27GB free on my hard drive (which is a total of 200GB) it refuses to defrag due to lack of space.

I've even tried explicitly defragging those files by using game booster, but it doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure that this is what is creating my performance issues with the game... please help!

Hi No_Eggs

Usually it is rexommended that you have 15% free space - 27GB out if 200GB comes to 13.5%

Please try to create more space for the defragmenting to take place.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have 3 big starcraft 2 pieces which are 3.46gb, 2.42gb, and 940MB which are broken up pretty badly. I've tried to defrag them using smart defragger and even though I have 27GB free on my hard drive (which is a total of 200GB) it refuses to defrag due to lack of space.

I've even tried explicitly defragging those files by using game booster, but it doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure that this is what is creating my performance issues with the game... please help!

Archived