IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Turbo Boost reverts to off

nsandiegan

Hi,

Each time I conduct an ASC scan I notice that Turbo Boost is designated as "Off." As I have a very slow startup, I always switch it to "On," but if it's always "Of" while the computer starts up, it's not doing me any good. How can I get it to stay "On?" permanently. Thanks!

Hi nsandiegan,

Turbo Boost is designed to be off when restarting your OS.

It is the same logic in Game Booster, and this logic is to close the background sevices and processes.

If some of the services and processes are closed in start up, there may be instability problems with your OS.

Cheers.

asc 3.7.0

i have been using this version at my office computer and my personel computer at home.turbo boost mode is vorking automaticly while computer start up at office computer but i couldnt set up it at my personnel computer.its amazing, same version but one of them working automaticly but other not.

Archived