IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lost RUN link from Start screen

danw

hi

i dont know if i'm iin the right place

somehow i have lost the RUN command on the bottom right of the menu you get when you click START

i know i clicked some thing to remove it as an option - i thought that is was one of your tweak menus

can u help

cheers

danw

Hi dan

Please try right clicking Start then choose Properties then under the tab The menu Start choose the button to configure and then the tab Advanced - then find the Run command and tick it to be shown in the Start menu.

That ought to do it.

If it is indeed ASC in System Optimize that has "removed" it - I don't think so - but if it is - then next time you run system optimize you have to place that "problem" in the ignore list.

Please read Usage of IObit Products - link in my signature.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi

i dont know if i'm iin the right place

somehow i have lost the RUN command on the bottom right of the menu you get when you click START

i know i clicked some thing to remove it as an option - i thought that is was one of your tweak menus

can u help

cheers

danw

Hi dan

You could try to change your screen resolution to a higher resolution!

Alternatively remove another item in the list - one that you don't need very often for example.

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks

the menu was ticked run

maybe i have the icons set too large

i can see printers & faxees link

RUN used to be under this

lost run

thanks so much for help

this is a small netbook - i have used IObit to tweak so that it will even run my dictation program - how cool is that

well I've gone back to Classic menu with scrol for the programs - the run command is clearly seen

I'm somewhat old & bedridden at present - i need the largest of all things to be able to read this small screen - my main computer has 2 whoppimg screens

once again thanks for your help

cheers

Dan

Hi Dan

You are welcome - and thanks for the feedback.

Hope your malady will be cured soon so that you like the rest of us will only have the other downsides of age to combat. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks so much for help

this is a small netbook - i have used IObit to tweak so that it will even run my dictation program - how cool is that

well I've gone back to Classic menu with scrol for the programs - the run command is clearly seen

I'm somewhat old & bedridden at present - i need the largest of all things to be able to read this small screen - my main computer has 2 whoppimg screens

once again thanks for your help

cheers

Dan

Archived