IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Overclocking

Gregorstxt

Re: Overclocking

Bad for the card, or the computer?

I recently bought evga GT220 series new graphics card, it have overclock feature. Now it’s run smoothly, should I overclock bad for my PC or my graphic? Any tips or links to overclocking would help?

hi and how you doing..overclocking? well i would not do it also ,if your pc is a modern type and i think it is .forget it.you only burn it out..risking overheating..

meltdown,and i am not joking..if you default speed is set to its manufacture clock speed leave it as is..or get a faster CPU if this is what you want if the mother board excepts it..i also have this feature and never use it..think of it this way a car run overclocked(tuned ) running hard.bad all round for the

car..and you the driver..any how please think carefully on this..i do know a few friends that done it and 2 pcs went poof! just blew up the motherboard.

any how its up to you to decide..

itsmejjj

Archived