IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to .... system analysis

Marcbrz

After a minor problem with WAC, located between the chair and the keyboard (ok I'm not Forrest Gump..but..)

I was thinking, after a system analyses, WAC found at least 50 things to do in order to optimize in Windows Interface, Networking Connection and two other options.

So, it's safe to do this operation, correct many things that I've never heard before? So many options, strange names and functions. Even I can do backup or a restore point, I dont know what to do. Light a candle, say a prayer and lets WAC repair or fix all or try to repair each part one by one?

I'm afraid in leave WAC do this by itself, need sugestions. :-P

Hi Marcbrz,

One thing to keep in mind: if you go to the "see details" page and repair one by one there will be no backup!

If you repair them all from the scan page it will create a backup.If you look at each item and decide not to repair one, right click on the entry and click "ignore". It will not "find" this item next scan.

I have never had anything AWC finds cause a problem, but it depends on what is running on your system. If you set a system repair point & repair all from scan page, you should be able to put it back if you do run into a problem. Then you can sort out what you want to ignore.

samr.

Archived