IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

regular font has changed after repair with ASC

Guest pagosah

Guest pagosah

Hi everybody,

I did a scan and after that the System Optimization and Windows Maintenance with ASC and when I restarted the computer, the font had changed.

How can I get my regular font back?

I'm running XP S.P.3 on my computer.

Thanks for any help!

pagosah

Re: regular font has changed after repair with ASC

Hi pagosah

You could try Windows key + Pause/Break and choose Advanced and select "let Windows choose the best settings for your computer" after that - if you get a "problem" running the optimization you must click that/those problem(s) and select the appropriate "problems" and place those in the "Ignore List"

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi everybody,

I did a scan and after that the System Optimization and Windows Maintenance with ASC and when I restarted the computer, the font had changed.

How can I get my regular font back?

I'm running XP S.P.3 on my computer.

Thanks for any help!

pagosah

Guest pagosah

Hi again,

I've tried what you suggested, but the font won't change back. Anything else I can try?

How do click on problems and select them for the Ignore List? I know that probably a dump question, but I don't have a clue.

Thanks so much for your help!

Karla

Hi Karla

Please read Usage of IObit Products - links in my signature.

You could try going to the Restore Center in ASC and restore the latest changes and see if that helps.

Are you sure you haven't changed the font yourself?

By the way what is your regular font?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi again,

I've tried what you suggested, but the font won't change back. Anything else I can try?

How do click on problems and select them for the Ignore List? I know that probably a dump question, but I don't have a clue.

Thanks so much for your help!

Karla

Archived