IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC Pro Not Making Backups!

SmooveS10

Greetings,

I'm using AWC Pro 2.5.5.926 with XP Pro SP 2. Everything is up to date. I have every module checked and Max files stored set at 20 under "Settings" in the Restore Center, but AWC is not making any Backups for the changes I make. The Restore Center remains empty. I checked the "Backups" folder of AWC's Program Files folder and found one .reg backup from way back in October, but not even it was listed in the Restore Center. For all I know, it may have been "not" doing this since I installed it back in July. I've only recently tried to use a backup for the 1st time. Any help will be appreciated!

Bernard

SmooveS10,

Go here , and download the new version AWC 2.5.7.941 Professional.

Before installing, read solbjerg's this thread about Install – Uninstall - Reinstall – Upgrade to newer version and this post,

after installing, read samr's this post about Can't restore and this post about How to .... system analysis and back up.

Happy New Year!!!

Greetings,

I updated to the latest version with no problem. I did a registry scan, and fixed the errors. AWC did make a backup of these changes. If I understand correctly from what I read in one of the posts you pointed out, AWC will NOT make a backup if the changes are made from the "see details" page? That's probably what my problem was all along! I always made my changes from there. I fixed the errors from the main page this time. Oh, well...I know now!

Thanks,

Bernard

Archived