IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please post Bugs or Problems of Game Booster 2.0 Beta here

MagicHunter

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game Drivers

Hello everyone

I downloaded beta 2 and it said that I had three drivers out of date. I followed the links, downloaded the files installed them. After I rebooted It said that my ATI Radeon HD 3400 series driver was out of date but I had already installed the latest version

Any help would be great

andrewas3

Gosh, this is frustrating. As I posted and mentioned, please look at post 27. I pasted my complete INI which shows everything selected.

This is beyond frustrating.

Iobit makes great programs but their communication and follow up in this forum is horrible.

You guys asked for feedback but you do not communicate back.

No one is really reading these posts. It's a fire drill.

FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Erroneous Driver Updates Listed

I also am receiving erroneous driver update suggestions in GB2 beta.

I don't believe there is a truly infallible driver update application out there and likely never will be as drivers are being changed all the time by the developers.

I suggest GB2 just drop this part of the app.

crash due to an unexecutable command ?

Hi

GB2ß isn't able to close the 'tftray.exe' ( ThreatFire ) and it needs up to 2

minutes to close the 'avtray.exe' ( Digital Defender ).

If the avtray.exe is closed - another part of DD, the AVScanningService

is still running with base priority high and approx 122.000 K

and the AVAssistant.exe with approx 11.000 K

BTW. I'm not an online gamer so I would like to disable these services temporarily.

Is it possible that the predefined 'shut down path' isn't correct and GB2ß runs

permanently to do it's job - until the system crashes ?

Think about a search function in the 'background applications' area. ;-)

Regards

[ATTACH]6061[/ATTACH]

well here 1 ive found its to do with the updated Ventrilo 3.0.5, thought it was new udpate but found out it was allrdy installed on my system by the time i tryed to stop the download ESET Smart Security 4 has picked it up as a trojan from twocows website, see the picture for more infor below

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/mashml/GB2_error2.jpg

my System spec's if needed

Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 3.80GHz

Video Card:

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5870 OC "Vapor-X" 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express

Sound Card: Creative SB X-fi Gamers Edition

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and Windows XP Professional 32bit

Motherboard: AsusTek P6T SE

This is beyond frustrating.

Iobit makes great programs but their communication and follow up in this forum is horrible.

You guys asked for feedback but you do not communicate back.

No one is really reading these posts. It's a fire drill.

FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Hi masterblaster,

I am very sorry for the boring “double” post in post #67.

Never again.

Best Regards.

No need to apologize. How about commenting on my problem?

"It must be caused by the empty directory detection." coder said."It is the only possibility after tried out all ‘suspect’ applications you supplied."

Coders have solved it if the "empty" detection occurs.

The new Beta1.1 was released. Please have a try.

FYI, http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=8078

Cheers.

"It must be caused by the empty directory detection." coder said."It is the only possibility after tried out all ‘suspect’ applications you supplied."

Coders have solved it if the "empty" detection occurs.

The new Beta1.1 was released. Please have a try.

FYI, http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=8078

Cheers.

Thanks for the reply itobe.

I will give 1.1 a try tonight.

Hello!

I tried the new 2.1 beta, good but needs some fixes. I check to disable Keyscrambler but it cant disable it, also cant disable dwm.exe wich is a Microsoft process for the Aero on Windows 7.

I'm using Windows 7 x64. GameBooster 1.51 disables all processes i check to disable.

Hi ! I can't disable anymore my avast! antivirus with this new version (beta 1.1) of Game Booster, despite the fact that it is properly registered in the customize services list (but not appears anymore on the normal process list of the gaming mode activation)... I'm on Windows XP SP3. :?

Hi ! I can't disable anymore my avast! antivirus with this new version (beta 1.1) of Game Booster, despite the fact that it is properly registered in the customize services list (but not appears anymore on the normal process list of the gaming mode activation)... I'm on Windows XP SP3. :?

Hi LudorFlorez,

We recommend our user not to close/disable Anti-Virus program for security reasons. So avast! things are listed on our White List.

You can delete it from "WhiteList.ini" in directory C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Game Booster 2.

Thank you.

Hello!

I tried the new 2.1 beta, good but needs some fixes. I check to disable Keyscrambler but it cant disable it, also cant disable dwm.exe wich is a Microsoft process for the Aero on Windows 7.

I'm using Windows 7 x64. GameBooster 1.51 disables all processes i check to disable.

Thank you Narxis,

We will check out and fix it in Beta 2 few days later.

Cheers.

Hi

ß1.1 needs up to 3 attempts to disable the AVScanningService *

Sure it is. Because security is the most important thing.

When I switch from Gaming Mode to normal my Browsers are not able to open a website though the net connection is active.:?::?:

Sorry to hear that. Whether this issue happens every time you back to normal mode?

Thank you in advance and look forward your reply.

iTunes Problem

I am currently using Game Booster 2 ver 1.1

My problem is that i can't start iTunes without going into gaming mode first.

I tried ending the 'iTunes' process on the Task Manager and running iTunes again, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work, I really have to go into gaming mode first before it'll run. It is very annoying.

This only happened when i updated Game Booster 2 to version 1.1 . Everything was fine before I updated

EDIT: I narrowed down the problems (seems like it). When i go to gaming mode i only chose to disable the service "Bonjour Service" (i think bonjour is related to itunes). After activating gaming mode, iTunes can now be opened. When i go out of gaming mode, I can't open iTunes anymore.

Hi tryagainplss

This is a bug of iTunes.

You have to stop Bonjour service for iTunes GUI to show up.

It is discussed in iTunes (iPhone, iPod and iPad) forums.

It made me crazy untill I found the solution for that, installing and uninstalling iTunes several times..

A brand new iPad from the package does not function at all unless connected to iTunes for once, and if you install the package of iTunes, iTunes GUI does not start.

Although it is discussed for v9.xx of iTunes, it is valid for v10.xx of iTunes too.

For that purpose, it is decribed how to install iTunes setup file using WinRAR to divide it to 6-7 seperate setup files, of which Bonjour is one of them.

Cheers.

Hi tryagainplss

This is a bug of iTunes.

You have to stop Bonjour service for iTunes GUI to show up.

It is discussed in iTunes (iPhone, iPod and iPad) forums.

It made me crazy untill I found the solution for that, installing and uninstalling iTunes several times..

A brand new iPad from the package does not function at all unless connected to iTunes for once, and if you install the package of iTunes, iTunes GUI does not start.

Although it is discussed for v9.xx of iTunes, it is valid for v10.xx of iTunes too.

For that purpose, it is decribed how to install iTunes setup file using WinRAR to divide it to 6-7 seperate setup files, of which Bonjour is one of them.

Cheers.

Wow. Thank you very much :)

btw, keep up the good work xD

Archived