IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please post Bugs or Problems of Game Booster 2.0 Beta here

MagicHunter

OK Dutu40,

Download and run TCP Optimizer 305.

Choose your Connection Speed under General Settings tab, check Modify All Network Adapters, choose Optimal radio button, click Apply Changes button.

Under Advanced Settings tab, choose Optimal radio button, click Apply Changes button.

This should create the concerned Registry entries.

Restart the PC and use the Registry Editor, find MaxConnectionsPerServer again, they should be there, and try Game Booster2's optimization.

See if this stops the error!

Cheers.

I have tried, it still gives the error about MaxConnectionPerServer....

here is the result of the search on registry. :cry:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After utilizing the Game Booster 2.0 tool while gaming yesterday, I shut down my computer for the night. Upon starting the computer up the next day, when I click upon the Display Properties or Resolution options I receive the following error:

Title: Explorer.exe

Body: No such interface supported

I have ran Malaware, Registry cleaners, and other tools, even started in safe-mode with no luck. As Game Booster 2.0 was the only program I utilized yesterday that was new and not part of my normal routine, I believe that this new error is linked to the Game Booster 2.0. I would appreciate any help that you can offer regarding this issue, if anything, please look into this as to avoid future incidents.

Hi wsxxqnss, no need to be http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon8.gif.

Thread title: Please post Bugs or Problems of Game Booster 2.0 Beta here

If we are talking about Game Booster2 :lol:, then:

Help Us Translate

The English file will be available in Beta 2. So the translation project will start from Beta 2.

Cheers.

Hi masterblaster, please state the member name your post is addressing to.

I believe itobe has conveyed the message to IObit technical staff, but you are right we need to have feedback.

I agree with you that the released RAM should be shown. I haven't found it yet on any GUI of GB2 Beta1.0

Thank you and cheers.

I believe itobe has conveyed the message to IObit technical staff, but you are right we need to have feedback.

I agree with you that the released RAM should be shown. I haven't found it yet on any GUI of GB2 Beta1.0

Thank you and cheers.

I mentioned when GB2 reverts it runs Windows Explorer showing the GB2 directory.

I posted my INI (which I was asked to do) so the file could hopefully identified. The INI is several pasts back. No response.

Some programs not restored

Hello

Two of my programs are not restored back: Peerblock and Microsoft Security Essentials.

Also, while playing Dragon Age: Origins, the game crashes when in the Top Performance Mode tweak.

So far, I did not notice any other glitches.

I use Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

I hope you find this information useful.

Regards,

José

no file information triggers virus alert

Hi, a program in this package Xfire_22461.exe has no program details so is suspicious and trigged a virus alert. I had to spend a lot of time tracking it down - sloppy coding

anyway who wants another explorer take over

cheers

dan

Thank you and cheers.

OK, here is another try. Look at post 27.

I am trying to see what is causing Windows Explorer to open when I revert back (shows GB2 directory).

Can this please be commented on?

OK, here is another try. Look at post 27.

I am trying to see what is causing Windows Explorer to open when I revert back (shows GB2 directory).

Can this please be commented on?

Hi masterblaster,

Sorry for the late reply.

We have noticed this issue. It must caused by detecting wrong directory of the processes you selected to shutdown.

Please send us the list of processes you selected.

Thank you in advance.

Hi masterblaster,

Sorry for the late reply.

We have noticed this issue. It must caused by detecting wrong directory of the processes you selected to shutdown.

Please send us the list of processes you selected.

Thank you in advance.

Gosh, this is frustrating. As I posted and mentioned, please look at post 27. I pasted my complete INI which shows everything selected.

hey there is a fight between turbo boost and gaming mode in game booster when i activated them i retuned to normal mode ane turned off turbo boost my start up programs wont respond (outlook 2010)

and there is even a programs start in task manager and won't appear non in the taskbar and not even if i close and reopen them

take a fix for this in the next beta

advanced system care start and the window doesn't appear if i click the icon

fixed it by load my pc system services only then back to normal boot mode.

Hi abdul

I will advise you to run only one of the almost same programs(gamebooster gives you more options I think) only - one at a time.

Cheers

solbjerg

hey there is a fight between turbo boost and gaming mode in game booster when i activated them i retuned to normal mode ane turned off turbo boost my start up programs wont respond (outlook 2010)

and there is even a programs start in task manager and won't appear non in the taskbar and not even if i close and reopen them

take a fix for this in the next beta

advanced system care start and the window doesn't appear if i click the icon

fixed it by load my pc system services only then back to normal boot mode.

Archived