IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Dumb Move!

SteveC

Yes I admit it, my first post is to ask for help with a dumb problem I created for myself. I have de-selected the Microsoft Office Taskbar from the start up menu whilst using AWC 'Startup Manage' and now have to actively select it from the start menu every time. I use this a lot and miss it but can't seem to get it back. I have tried restoring the system, no luck.:oops: I'm sure there is a simple fix staring me in the face but I can't see it. Anyone help? Thanks.

I do not know what Office version you are using, but at least in 2000 version you can go into office tools and activate the office line, or activate the program.

Cheers

Yes I admit it, my first post is to ask for help with a dumb problem I created for myself. I have de-selected the Microsoft Office Taskbar from the start up menu whilst using AWC 'Startup Manage' and now have to actively select it from the start menu every time. I use this a lot and miss it but can't seem to get it back. I have tried restoring the system, no luck.:oops: I'm sure there is a simple fix staring me in the face but I can't see it. Anyone help? Thanks.

Archived