IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Links stop working after scan

nyrfan

I did a scan & repaid yesterday, my 1st one and now when I click on a hyperlink in Explorer nothing happens. I did a restore and the hyperlinks begin to work again but after the resote something else went wrong with the way pages display.

Anyway I did a scan and a repair again but the hyperlinks still don't work. Anybody know what changed to make the hyperlinks stop working. As stated above I cannot do a restore at that creates other problems but really need to fix the hyperlink problem.

Felix

My guess is that you did not configure the details before repair.

try going to my computer, right click-choose properties- choose avanced - hit the top button "settings" and choose "let windows choose the best settings for my computer"

then when you do a scan go into details to configure before running "repair".

Cheers

I did a scan & repaid yesterday, my 1st one and now when I click on a hyperlink in Explorer nothing happens. I did a restore and the hyperlinks begin to work again but after the resote something else went wrong with the way pages display.

Anyway I did a scan and a repair again but the hyperlinks still don't work. Anybody know what changed to make the hyperlinks stop working. As stated above I cannot do a restore at that creates other problems but really need to fix the hyperlink problem.

Felix

Archived