IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PPT to AVI

Ted

Hi, All,

Does anyone know of a good freeware Power-Point to AVI converter? one that doesn't need Quicktime installed. I do have Open Office and it handles PPT files well, but I would prefer a converted file. I know it can be done with Windows Movie Maker, but you have to have QT installed.

Hi Ted

Have you come across this one? http://www.effectmatrix.com/PowerPoint-Video-Converter/Free-PowerPoint-Video-Converter.htm#difference

It leaves a watermark in the free version in some of the conversions, but if they are to be trusted not in AVI conversions.

Haven't tried it myself for a long long time, - I was into that for a while several years ago - I will take a look-see in my downloaded programs to see if I have any conversion program for that left.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, jjj,

Thanks for your post which I tried, but it needs PowerPoint to work and that means Quicktime too which I don't want. Thanks, anyway.

• 3 months later...

Archived