IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IE BHO Tool not doing the job?

Valuater

OK, First I want to thank IObit for this great "free" tool, I love it!!

Seems I found a few unusual issues with the IE BHO Helper GUI.

Attached there are three pics the first is IObit reflecting "3" BHO's and not alowing me to remove the Adobe helper.

The second is WinUtilties showing "4" BHO's and then the last pic shows how WU allowede me to remove the Adobe helper(s)

Thx

Valuater

8)

Hello Valuater,

Please help to provide the following information for our investigation:

1) The detail information about your computer OS

2) When try to remove which items that the error message appears.(Sorry that we could not see clearly from the picture)

3) Please try to find if there is bugreport file in the tools folder of your Toolbox.

Thanks for your help.

Helo again Cicely,

#1A

operating system from the first photos

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6035&stc=1&d=1285896854

#2A

From the First post you can see the 1st pic clearly and it says ...

"Adobe Helper for Interent Explorer" ( I do have adobe 8 pro installed and Adobe Reader 9 )

#3A

No bugreport was found at this time. ( the bug report on #3B may have over-writen it.)

@Cicely,

#1B

This is a clients computer with an AMD 2.2 mhz, 512M RAM and 80 Gig hard drive. The OS is Win Vista and I believe it was Sp1 only. I no longer have the machine at my store. Sorry. ( see attached report )

#2B

The cleint had approximately 9 different BHO's and I could not remove one. I am sorry I do not recall most of them, however there were Adobe and Google toolbar.

The benifit is here, this was the last BHO removal effort and the attached text file has all the info in the "bugreport" for this client Vista machine

thx

Valuater

bugreport.txt

Archived