IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit forum IS it safe??? YES

itsmejjj

now if you are interested in the toys..try this add on if you have not already...

its called ghostery...you find this at the fire fox add ons..pages under privacy..

go there and read up on this toy..

the other toy you could play with is Abine..

please read there policy and statements as to your privacy and blocking..

and what if any use it may be to you ..

i used this site as a example..there are many that track you

the apps certainly block this..and no effort on your part..if any do..

itsmejjj

now if you are interested in the toys..try this add on if you have not already...

its called ghostery...you find this at the fire fox add ons..pages under privacy..

go there and read up on this toy..

the other toy you could play with is Abine..

please read there policy and statements as to your privacy and blocking..

and what if any use it may be to you ..

i used this site as a example..there are many that track you

the apps certainly block this..and no effort on your part..if any do..

itsmejjj

I love finding new toys that work ! however, I don't use firefox, or opera. I've been enamored with google chrome, will these toys adapt?

I love finding new toys that work ! however, I don't use Firefox, or opera. I've been enamored with Google chrome, will these toys adapt?

i don't know for sure ,but as its Google based i would think many of the toys would fail? as thy block the links and the tracking..

Still you or others who use it could try ,but i suggest use extreme caution..

if trying to add them.to this browser..GOOGLE CHROMA..

at the moment i am now tweaking opera..this is fast nearly as fast as the tweaked ff..and The other one called green browser..

any how thank you fore your interest.

itsmejjj

here i would like to bring to your attention a nice add in to your browsers?

very nice to control unwanted ]http://links[((..

i use a lot of them to try to block unwanted,and snooping..

look i dont know for sure ,as if thy do the Job 100%

a lot tells me thy do a very good job..

please be aware thy could mess with your browsing the net so be careful what you add in..and if its what you want..not every one is interested..

i suggest try them and see if it fits to what you like.

but my browser is lighting fast..tweaking it ..blocking unnecessary junk..

the reason i posted is IOBIT site safe i often wondered if there was a discrepancy,

and started to look at different sites as to if thy tracked a user..

and how..

now i found that a near 90% are interlinked to Google ,yahoo,Microsoft,ask,click net bing, that i am now thinking of blocking permanently..in a form of tracking

and data longing..

very scary..and a bit of a shock to think thy do.why and what for?

well who knows..

but its the way its done that is a worry or could be..

so one could ask do you need them to surf? No there are alternative search en gens that do not log your IP.or what you do..thank goodness

Google Custom Search Engine was found on over 50,000 sites. and is used by this site as well..now you can block it if wanted..makes no difference to your posting or just reading..or just let it log.to Google address.you have been here..

TRACKED you .from and back to

itsmejjj

Most people who visit the site and similar sites ,do so as thy have a idea as to what thy want ,and that is some sort of protection.although not sure what it is .look and read up.as to what is available.

Install IOBIT360.to help .

most of the ones that do,are already a member,and understand what thy want..

and have what thy believe is all thy need. others do not care ether way.

policy being,"WHAT YOU GOT TO HIDE? " and just care less,who or what logs there activates.

the ones like myself are branded narcotic,paranoid,because we do care ..

so whats the fuss? NONE,as far as i see it .but a Right,to be able to block,as one feels and

talk about it, and the Right to know that many log,snoop,(unknown) and use this data to sell,to interested parties ,i detest this type,and will do any thing to stop unwanted ,hidden services that spy,log,and use any data,coming from my systems.even in as to what i use,Os wise Browser wise and so on..

having said this averts do not bother me,so long as its all thy do and advertise..

but take a look at this site..in my snap shot.and then answer why? do thy do this.

remember this is done without you knowing,

perhaps you may want to read up on this..ok that is one site i did not expect this many..hidden apps (unknow) that do.

itsmejjj

so far any one reading this i pose a question

WHO owns the net?

answer no one owes it .or has a say who can use it..no government,country,

or GOOGLE!! YAHOO,ASK,BING and who ever...thinks thy do..as far as i am concerned ,thy can go to *********and put that in there pipe and smoke it..

this thy forget,yes thy probably would like to .but no law,or any body of people own it. ,yes thy try and some places want to control it.one way or the other.

but lets all understand this, I ,(YOU) can do as i (YOU) like .and no one stop me.or you from using it for sharing information.with each other.what ever it is..in A NORMAL WAY.to communicate,and have a right to what or how i use it.free from interference.by any one .whoever thy or body, like it or not..

so long as any one has a pc,and a MODEM..its free to be used .and will and never be owned by any one singular

so i you any one can and has a right to block what we want.known.UNKNOWN..and its not debatable..

so long as we all do this with common scene.and not with any form of malice..

refer here as in what i mean , http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=7922

yes thy have a right.to use the net as well ,NOW the BUT..

we do not have to put up with it..simply block them and learn how..

easy if you or i want to stop the advertising..but that takes offered..not many want to do or implement..or are just lazy,and not want to be bothered to learn..POST SILLY COMMENTS SIMULATOR TO,,"WHAT YOU GOT TO HIDE?"

types.

that is why i post the toys that can help you with little effort bar install them..and help you block this type of interference .also the ones who be leave thy own the net..and think thy have the right to track,log,snoop.!

itsmejjj

ok so far we talked about ad in (ons) there are other methods you can apply.

since we are broadly talking about safety,of links.fire wall,virus,ip blockers,

to control unwanted links...

apps,programs like our IOBIT 360,anti soft ware,all help.you could push this farther by using TOR net works,or Jap net works,there are similar type free INSTALLABLE software,as in blocking,filtering, that can be used to surf.or sites, that advise you as to if links are safe or not..then you could employ your own method as to how you want to block..

there are now very few if any that do,FREE installation apps,its now pay up to be able to..without going into this you would have to hunt this down,i only know of one now that is free but are abandoned as the rest is as well ,thy do work.if you find the right one..and study the methods.again depending on what you want and how far you are willing to block ,also the downsides.. as in small bugs,surfing..

but now thy are starting to help the user as in add ons,this is good news,like i stated surf the ad on find ones you want and need.apply them,test them.

thy are free that is now getting rarer.as now most want something...

need help ? then surf the sites that deal in this..thy are there..all you need to do is type in at the search bar SAY ,"surf safely" or privacy. and start there.follow one link to the next..

now take this as SO,forget the type of poster who tells you 'what you got to hide rubbish' negative thinking. types,or the ones who make a joke out of it..

as i see it (branded narcotic paranoid) is stupid and silly..its a right .your right.and nothing to do with any thing one may be called..

i can guarantee this if i want to surf unknown.i can be at 100% and block any thing i like.unseen,detachable,traced,snooped on.unreachable ,no site can see what i use,brows with or see what system,operating,i use..

but one thing i understand its not fool proof,nothing is a sure thing..

but you can get it to 99.99% and that's fairly good..

yours truly

Archived