IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Print Disk Explorer

Hi Ifshadow

I am afraid not. You cannot mark them up and you cannot save them or print them.

The only way is to go through the bother of taking all those screenshots.

We will have to wait and see if IObit wants to implement the feature of saving the lists.

One way may be to delete them (but that is very, very dangerous without knowing precisely what you are doing) and then take a look at them in the trash bin I think and restore those you need.

This should NOT be done!!!

The application should be seen as a help to find possible files that you absolutely know you don't need, it is not an application to delete everything in sight - if you do - you might as well format your harddisk and reinstall your OS.

Why would you copy the list?

Another person would have to sit beside you and ask you about every item before deletion, some of course should never be deleted - as I said it is a help to view what you have of files on your computer, what you do with them is up to you. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Is there some way to print out the results from the Disk Explorer?

Thanks

Hi again Ifshadow

Regarding the question of finding the largest files it should be fairly straightforward to use Windows advanced search for that, just set size limits and let Windows find them, this search can be saved.

Some experimenting to do still.

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived