IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do I get them to stop billing me?

lfshadow

I've sent several emails telling them that I do not need to renew because I am paid up until Sept. 2011. But they keep sending me emails saying that I placed an order with them on 10/8/10 (they sent them BEFORE the date they said I placed the order!!!) for the Advanced SystemCare PRO v3. Any suggestions? This is starting to tick me off.

Thanks

Stop auto payment ?

At the Avangate site under Support Home » Payment there are these two FAQs

I received an email which informed me that my license is about to expire. What do I have to do?

The email is sent automatically by the Avangate system. You can renew your license by using the link provided in the e-mail or you can log in to Avangate myAccount, go to "My Products" and follow the license renewal link to order.

The email is sent automatically by the Avangate system. Therein lies the problem, I would guess

I haven't been annoyed by this type of email since following the instructions below and turning OFF automatic renewal.

I do this in almost every 'automatic renewal' with every company (except banks) simply because I have had too many problems with double billing etc in the past. I prefer to make an entry in my calendar and then make the payment manually.

Computers don't think, they just react :roll:

How can I stop my subscription payments?

• When choosing to make subscription payments for licenses, you will be informed at the end of the subscription about the amount that will be subtracted from your account. You can stop the payments simply by logging in to Avangate myAccount, going to "My Products" area and by clicking "Stop automatic license renewal" beneath each product that has this option enabled.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived