IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

dvd converter and burner

jsr27

hello everyone i need some advice on a dvd burner and converter for free! i cant seem to find one that will convert xvid,divx,mpeg and avi. i am also not having any luck with a clear picture. ive got a program but the picture quality sucks and its soooooooo slow! if anybody knows of a good free software with exceptional burning quality thats pretty fast and can convert the files thats listed above i'll be most thankful. thanks:mrgreen:

jsr, Take a run over to techsupportalert.com (Gizmo's site) and check out their multimedia section, you should be able to find what you are looking for there. May have be separate programs as it appears not all do exactly what you want. Hope this helps.

A.T.

Archived