IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.22

usefullll

Hi, all,

Showing my ignorance now:

I use JavaRa to Update and remove old versions of Java and I updated one last night.

How do know if I have Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.22.installed?

I do have a folder named: Jre6 in C:\Program Files\Java and it is 77.9mbs in size. Is this it? The folder has yesterday's date on it.

Hi Ted

Go to - contol panel/java/the tab java/ the button view

It will show you what java version(s) you have installed.

If you have installed over the top you may see that your Java folder is older than the java version you are using - this can be updated if a clean install is implemented.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, all,

Showing my ignorance now:

I use JavaRa to Update and remove old versions of Java and I updated one last night.

How do know if I have Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.22.installed?

I do have a folder named: Jre6 in C:\Program Files\Java and it is 77.9mbs in size. Is this it? The folder has yesterday's date on it.

Hi, Fred,

Thank you for your help. I was using JavaRa version 1.3 and it didn't have all those options, so I updated to 1.6. My Java version is shown as: 6.0.220.4 so I suppose that's right. I guess I can delete all the language files that aren't applicable to me in JavaRa?

English language file

Hi Fred

If you provide me with an English language file for JavaRa - I will provide you with a Danish translation. :-)

For some reason there is no English language file in the JavaRa folder - at least by me.

I could use the German one, but I'm more at home in English :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Ted,

• Deleting unneeded language files is quite allright

• For all other readers of this topic: JavaRa has silently been updated and now removes all debris up to version 1.6.0.21. Simply redownload the program.

Archived