IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game booster beta 1.1 white list(customize service list)

For game booster 2 beta 1.1, theres the new ''customize service list''. i messed up the list and everything is screwed up because i accidently saved!!so now most of my unnecessary services are gone from the list and other stuff! how to get it back to normal? what do i do?

• 3 weeks later...

My apologies!

Hi DZ|Heymatt,

I am so sorry, I made a mistake in my previous post mixing two softwares because of the versions of both software being 1.1.

I must have been day dreaming.:-P

Your problem was nothing to do with IObit Toolbox.:oops:

Please delete all the extracts of IObit Toolbox from GB2 Beta2 folder, and extract iobit_toolbox.zip 1.1 file to a folder of it's own such as IObit Toolbox.

Clean-Uninstall Game Booster Beta2

Clean-uninstall-reinstall is explained in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread.

Make sure that Game Booster folder in:

C:\Users\{User Name}\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Game Booster

for Vista/7

or in:

C:\Documents and Settings\{User Name}\Appication Data\IObit\Game Booster

for XP

is deleted.

Use Iobit Toolbox's deep registry cleaning or any other registry cleaning you prefer including ASC Pro's.

Re-install Game Booster2 Beta2, and retry.

Please post feedback, so if there is still problem I will try to help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype, sorry to annoy you again, but its not working out for me.

So i uninstalled game booster 2.0 and then i deleted the folder( c:/program files/iobit/gamebooster) .

I then went to C:\Documents and Settings\{User Name}\ but couldnt find application data. i tried to find it using searcher but i couldnt find any folders left called iobit nor gamebooster. i dont have application data, i dont know why!!

i used advanced system care pro, i scanned, fixed some stuff, then i also used io bit toolbox to scan too. i also deleted the registy in c:/windows/regedit. deleted iobit gamebooster registry.

installed gamebooster again, opened it, whitelist is still screwed up as before:-x

so my unnecessary services has only 2 there, my antivires service and this java quick starter thing which is wrong, before it had many like 15

In Folder Options, under view tab, please unthick the checkbox of hide system files option so that hidden files will be shown.

You will then see the hidden Application Data folder, and then see the IObit and Game Booster folder under it to delete.

Follow the procedure in my previous post.

If that does not help, please attach a screenshot of your services, so that we can see which service is started and which service is stopped.

Please make sure that all of them are seen, by enlarging the columns and if necessary thaking more than one screenshots.

Services can be reached by typing :

services.msc to Start=>Run and Entering

Cheers.

Hi Heymatt

How about trying to go through your services (services.msc in Run)

And set your services like the default configuration, refresh settings and see if that brings them back.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. under the menu point Action in Services it is possible to export the list to a file, then copy it and paste it in the thread or zip it and attach it.

Hi enoskype, sorry to annoy you again, but its not working out for me.

So i uninstalled game booster 2.0 and then i deleted the folder( c:/program files/iobit/gamebooster) .

I then went to C:\Documents and Settings\{User Name}\ but couldnt find application data. i tried to find it using searcher but i couldnt find any folders left called iobit nor gamebooster. i dont have application data, i dont know why!!

i used advanced system care pro, i scanned, fixed some stuff, then i also used io bit toolbox to scan too. i also deleted the registy in c:/windows/regedit. deleted iobit gamebooster registry.

installed gamebooster again, opened it, whitelist is still screwed up as before:-x

so my unnecessary services has only 2 there, my antivires service and this java quick starter thing which is wrong, before it had many like 15

Archived