IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Previous Documents in MS Office

dan7

Is there a setting to stop eliminating my "previous documents" in MS office programs, e.g., Excel, Word? A program/setting is deleting the file of previously opened documents which is very inconvenient when I want to open a recurring document.

Hi dan

In privacy sweeper in the window to the left you can choose what should be cleaned. Configure it to your preferences.

There is for example window /recent Documents/start menu Run history and under Other Applications for example MsOffice (97/xp/2003/2007)

Please try unticking those and whichever other you prefer not being "cleaned"

Cheers

solbjerg

[quote name=da

n7]Is there a setting to stop eliminating my "previous documents" in MS office programs, e.g., Excel, Word? A program/setting is deleting the file of previously opened documents which is very inconvenient when I want to open a recurring document.

Archived