IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

(Some observations I have made!) oh its fun

sunny staines

Hello! I registered on this website because I saw a topic that I was very interested in. I wasn't intending to stay very long, but I might hang around awhile if it's OK with everyone.

I have been watching how new members are treated, simply because I wasn't excepted very warmly, but I now understand why that might have happened.

we all try to help where we can, normally questions get answered by someone or alternative options given.

like all sites this one has its share of spam which the mods do their best to block.

Hi Jack,

You worry too much :razz:

Those "Banned" accounts that you see with 0 posts are not people... but spambots capable of registering accounts on forums. How can you tell ? Easy, just Google the username and look at what you find.

Many of them register accounts and set their birthday to the following day, born in 1981, so that's why you see a lot of 29 y/o spambots getting banned, heheh.

People hardly ever spam on forums anymore ; it's all automated crap, and they can get around some of the road blocks on many of the forum softwares.

Have a look at this topic :

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=7922

===

oh its fun

Hi Jack,

i use this forum because

a it is friendly

b iobit make great tools

c i like playing around and testing with the beta apps

d they're good at sorting out virus/malware problems

e at the moment dont get too many idiots

f the administrators are fair, you DO get warned of rule breaking