IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auslogic.

Ted

I did a cleanup using ASC3, CCleaner, Eusing and Auslogics

prior to doing a backup. I rebooted and got a message saying PCI installer had to be reinstalled. Device manager showed a yellow question mark, but Windows couldn't find the missing file to reinstall. Fortunately, Auslogics was the first cleaner's deletions I restored and that fixed the problem. Attached are the keys that Auslogics deleted. Which is the rogue key?

I'll uninstall Auslogics.

I did a cleanup using ASC3, CCleaner, Eusing and Auslogics ???

nice to see you again ..how are you fairing?

well you use 3 of them,there ya go..any how i never heard of the last one so i gave it a whirl and i came on with what i think and i say think that this is not what i would use..always used C Cleaner by itself and figured that is plenty

why 3 of them may i ask .is that not sort of risky?

and i had a few problems downloading it ..(Auslogics ) i did find a link that did not show the warning but besides this i was reluctant to let it mess with the registry..

i have read here many post to be carefull when using this type of ap

itsmejjj

Hi there, itsmejjj,

I'm well, thank you, my only problem is a fast pulse, usually a bit over 100bpm. I'm just waiting now for my aortic aneurysm operation which will probably be soon.

Okay, I've dumped Auslogics.

Usually, after running ASC3, Eusing finds a couple of hundred problem keys which I always repair without any ill-effects.

Okay, I've dumped Auslogics.

hope not on my say so? but i find that this type of download is well to be avoided,or at least the source.. besides that i find that looking at the log that it so called found so many risks were over cook and falsely presented..but then if one uses this sort of cleaner.(Any) you ether trust its right,or wrong..

but yes myself c cleaner is plenty,to keep it right..i have used this from the very first one made.to the last model.and never a problem..

for me 1 is plenty.more could make a mess,any how

i hope all is going to be ok..

i have and still got some problems,lots of pain that should of been fixed,thy tested my ticker again,and for blocking,but seem to think ,tested results its ok..

part that died seem to be stable.and the heart is now not dieing.further.

4 attacks did damage ,but thy the testers and doctors are saying, its stabilized...

so now thy agree that things are not right,and looking for other possible things.

lots of pills and tests to come.

itsmejjj

Hi, itsmejjj,

Sounds as though you still have a few health issues, but your doctors are obviously on the job and taking care of you.

Okay, perhaps I have been a bit over cautious with my PC cleaning methods. They can be a bit time-consuming too. I'll give it a go with just CCleaner and ASC3 for a while and see how I go. I've disabled the deep Scan in ASC3 as well. Much quicker now.

I have friends who have had a computer for years and do no cleaning whatsoever with no apparent ill-effects, so what the Hell!

Archived