IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster 2 Beta question

Gentle

Hi Gentle

If you right click start and choose properties and then Start menu and configure and then advanced, you can tick that you want recently used documents shown in a list.

Then place that option in the ignore list so it won't be changed next time you run the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

I used the "Top Performance" option and now the recently used programs list in the Start Menu (Windows XP) has gone and does not come back.

What option controls that function and how can I reenable it?

Gentle

Hi Gentle

If you right click start and choose properties and then Start menu and configure and then advanced, you can tick that you want recently used documents shown in a list.

Then place that option in the ignore list so it won't be changed next time you run the program.

I don't understand what you are asking me to do.

Please show in detail what you mean please?

Gentle

I understand but Windows 7 is different. Are you explaining for XP?

I used the "Top Performance" option and now the recently used programs list in the Start Menu (Windows XP) has gone and does not come back.

What option controls that function and how can I reenable it?

Yes, I ask about Windows XP since I use Windows XP.

Gentle

Archived