IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can No Longer Load Bank Login Page

justeve

I installed 3.72 version over older version and can no longer load my bank login page. I uninstalled, deleted asc folder, ran ccleaner but still the problem remains. reformatted both my computers, installed clean install of asc and same problem is occuring but not on computer that I did not install it on other pc and can login np. It is only my bank login site that I have the problem with. I have not optimized my system, I have ran the maintain windows and repaired, restored but still the problem remained. I really like the program but need my bank login site. I've not used the networkmon so I doubt that fix would work for me. Thx for any help before I have to reformat again for this problem

Added note: I have spoke to my dsl company and the bank they both believe it to be the software that is blocked it because the connection keeps getting reset

I tried the above fix but it did not fix the problem. I'm wondering if when I ran the deepscan and the options under maintaining windows scan to fix certificates and smartcard if it isnt perhaps one of those, a restore is not available before running that scan. The page is stuck on connecting to like something is blocking it. I have all blocked sites in the program off in the system security defense and also under the security 360

I did try that with no sucess I guess I'm on my way to reformatting once again until this problem can be resolved in the future- I do appreciate your responses

Update: I am happy to say after 2 weeks of reformatting etc to solve this problem, it is not Advanced System Care causing my problem it is Wintools.net 8.1 version, what reason I'm not sure just yet but believe me, am going to research it. Apologies and thanks for the help, relieved to know I can continue using Advanced System Care Pro, it is a great software!

Archived