IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My 4.03 experience so far

Hello,

I have 4.03 set to run automatically. Works great so far except for a few things. Like others I noticed that optimize is missing. I hope they put it back soon.

Also, the "stop" feature when you are doing a manual defrag will not work.

At least it doesnt for me. I actually have to press pause and then click the red x in the upper right corner to stop manual defragment.

Other than these 2 issues, I have enjoyed using both defrag 4.03 and also Iobit's Advanced Windows Care.

Thank you,

Tim

P.S.: I run XP Pro and AWC has run without any problems whatsoever and it hasnt given me any problems using it in conjunction with defrag 4.03.

Nice to hear!

Are you talking about defrag or defrag and optimize? Sorry you use 4.03

Did you have any leftovers from 4.02 when you installed 4.03?

One has to allow the machine to finish the shifting of fragments before you close. I takes some seconds

I myself have kept 4.02 as I do not have any problems with it and would miss the optimizing in version 4.03

Cheers

Hello,

I have 4.03 set to run automatically. Works great so far except for a few things. Like others I noticed that optimize is missing. I hope they put it back soon.

Also, the "stop" feature when you are doing a manual defrag will not work.

At least it doesnt for me. I actually have to press pause and then click the red x in the upper right corner to stop manual defragment.

Other than these 2 issues, I have enjoyed using both defrag 4.03 and also Iobit's Advanced Windows Care.

Thank you,

Tim

P.S.: I run XP Pro and AWC has run without any problems whatsoever and it hasnt given me any problems using it in conjunction with defrag 4.03.

as far as I know, no leftovers from 4.02 - it automatically wanted to uninstall it so I let it do that before installing 4.03 - it is just the stop feature wont work - I click on stop and I can even wait for the screensaver to begin which is 5 minutes and it still will not have stopped - I definitely liked 4.02 as well more than 4.03 - I just hope they reinstall the optimise with the defrag feature in the near future - my machine worked even better when I could optimise as well - if I could go back to 4.02, I would do it in a heart beat

Nice to hear!

Are you talking about defrag or defrag and optimize? Sorry you use 4.03

Did you have any leftovers from 4.02 when you installed 4.03?

One has to allow the machine to finish the shifting of fragments before you close. I takes some seconds

I myself have kept 4.02 as I do not have any problems with it and would miss the optimizing in version 4.03

Cheers

You could try to Install it again, this time read my post

"Install-Uninstall-Reinstall-" first.

I have 4.02 in my downloads folder.

But try this link

http://www.brothersoft.com/iobit-smartdefrag-52392.html

Cheers

as far as I know, no leftovers from 4.02 - it automatically wanted to uninstall it so I let it do that before installing 4.03 - it is just the stop feature wont work - I click on stop and I can even wait for the screensaver to begin which is 5 minutes and it still will not have stopped - I definitely liked 4.02 as well more than 4.03 - I just hope they reinstall the optimise with the defrag feature in the near future - my machine worked even better when I could optimise as well - if I could go back to 4.02, I would do it in a heart beat

Archived