IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new maop of the world

sunny staines

Well...

I've been known to have a "wicked sense of humour" so I had a look.

No wonder the world is in such a mess. Promoting this kind of crap (talking about the map creator) is just what we need to get us moving forward (that was sarcasm...).

Sad.

Yes, saw that, risky lot according to the mad maker of the map, I think I still go fore the drunks tho, be lots of parties?

Free booze.

"You two are actually commenting on the content ? That's what we shouldn't be doing."

Yes you're right, but its just in fun, and my wild guess is he is a stoner, and over dosed when making the map.

Sorry my warp seance of humor.

Mr Bean

and my wild guess is he is a stoner, and over dosed when making the map.
That would be ideal, but I'm pretty sure it's something else. Like what ? Like someone filled with prejudice and even a little bit of hate... passing this off as a sick joke.

Stuff like that out in the open can only encourage more of the same, feeding ignorance and promoting narrow mindedness. Yuck.

I'll quit now before I get into trouble ;-)

===

Archived