IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What kind of pets do you have?

salty

Lounge (3 Viewing)

The Lounge is a place where you can discuss more than our product or non computer related subjects.

Hello.

Sense we don't want to expose our family on the forum, I thought we could talk about our pets.

We have one adopted long hair cat named Boots. She is the queen of the house, and we are her servants.

My job is to keep her rear end clean; not always a pleasant job, but it's amazing what we will spend and do for our pets.

Boots is twelve years old; 84 in human years.

Hi salty

;-) At first glance I read it as "What kind of pests do you have" and thought it had to do with malware on the computer. :-)

One of my sons recently bought a Malamut (Alaskaen ~) - takes a lot of patience and training apparently.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello.

Sense we don't want to expose our family on the forum, I thought we could talk about our pets.

We have one adopted long hair cat named Boots. She is the queen of the house, and we are her servants.

My job is to keep her rear end clean; not always a pleasant job, but it's amazing what we will spend and do for our pets.

Boots is twelve years old; 84 in human years.

Happy Thanks Giving!

When I was a child, I had a pet chicken named Penny.

She would follow me every where I went.

One day I forgot about Penny and I let the screen door slam on her and it broke her neck.

Things were tough back in those days and we didn't waste things like me do now.

My dad said he buried Penny by the garden, but I knew Penny was our Thanks Giving dinner because there was a tear in my dad's eye.

I didn't eat much that Thanks Giving.

Tell your loved ones and your friends and your pets you love them every day because they won't always be around.

I just lost a good friend; he didn't die, he just wanted to stop being my friend.

Happy Thanks Giving

salty

"How Many Cats Are There?"

Here are some relatively recent statistics on worldwide domestic cat populations:

* Number of cats in the world: 200 million +

* Number of cats in the USA: 75 million+

* Number of cats in China: 46.8 million+

* Number of cats in Russia: 12.5 million+

* Number of cats in France: 8.7 million+

* Number of cats in Britain: 7.5 million+

* Number of cats in Italy: 7 million+

* Number of cats in Germany: 6.5 million+

* Number of cats in Poland: 5.4 million+

* Number of cats in Canada: 4.5 million+

* Number of cats in India: 3.9 million+

* Number of cats in Spain: 2.8 million+

* Number of cats in the Netherlands: 2.3 million+

Ratios of Cats to People and not necessary correct!

This is estimated cat-to-human ratios for a number of locations:

* World – 1:34

* Austria – 1:1

* Europe, USA – 1:4

* Canada, the Netherlands 1:7

* Britain – 1:10

* China – 1:28

* India and Taiwan – 1:500

That's a lot of pussies ! And not talking strays!

I have 2 of them, that made our home their home.

Now, some one may work this out better than this?

Mr Bean

Hi salty

Sad story!

In the forties and in the beginning of the fifties we also grew all our own vegetables, fed up a pig and had hens and chickens - mostly for the eggs - but we ate them too - for coffee we used chicory for years.

About your friend - did you slam a screendoor on him too?

If you did you may have a problem with screendoors :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

When I was a child, I had a pet chicken named Penny.

She would follow me every where I went.

One day I forgot about Penny and I let the screen door slam on her and it broke her neck.

Things were tough back in those days and we didn't waste things like me do now.

My dad said he buried Penny by the garden, but I knew Penny was our Thanks Giving dinner because there was a tear in my dad's eye.

I didn't eat much that Thanks Giving.

Tell your loved ones and your friends and your pets you love them every day because they won't always be around.

I just lost a good friend; he didn't die, he just wanted to stop being my friend.

Happy Thanks Giving

salty

We ate our chickens also, but not our pets!

Hello solbjerg!

About your friend - did you slam a screendoor on him too?

If you did you may have a problem with screendoors

Cheers

solbjerg

Glad to hear someone else was poor growing up. Yes we ate our chickens also, but we didn't eat our pets.

You will have to ask my friend why he no longer wants to be my friend.

Friends are very special to me.

When they just stop talking to me, It's hard for me to know what I did wrong and say I'm sorry.

Maybe it will work itself out in the future.

hello salty

We weren't actually poor - it was just how the world looked at that time for many people, but as you are more than 20 years my junior you cannot talk about that with any real authority, and in some ways I envy you the easy life you have had.

But on the other hand the reality of living in those times (40th and 50th) also gave you a more realistic view of the human condition, I think, and that is a good lesson to have learned I think even though it wasn't always pleasant.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello solbjerg!

Glad to hear someone else was poor growing up. Yes we ate our chickens also, but we didn't eat our pets.

You will have to ask my friend why he no longer wants to be my friend.

Friends are very special to me.

When they just stop talking to me, It's hard for me to know what I did wrong and say I'm sorry.

Maybe it will work itself out in the future.

I lied about my age when I registered sir. I will be 75 in April

hello salty

We weren't actually poor - it was just how the world looked at that time for many people, but as you are more than 20 years my junior you cannot talk about that with any real authority, and in some ways I envy you the easy life you have

Hello solbjerg.

You may not approve of lying sir, but I lied about my age when I registered on this site.

I will be 75 in April and I grew up when things were pretty tough. My father was in the Navy and my mother worked two jobs to feed our family.

I know tough times sir.

For give me for lying about my age. I know that's a women thing , but some times us old farts also lie about our age.

I have plenty now and I hope that you do also!

Thank you for your reply sir.

I wish you well

PS I'm sorry about confusing you with another administrator.

Please for give me. I do not want to disrespect anyone here on the site.

I have sent several PM's but they are all being deleted, so please except my sincere apology's here in this post.

I wish you a happy Thanks Giving.

I registered my son's birthday stead of mine. I lost my son when he was in his twenty's A very terrible time for me.

Hi enoskype

Yes!

That is the problem with lying, all respect and credibility is lost, and it is very hard - if not impossible to get it back!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Many years ago I had a buddy (not one to ride the river with though) - he was a painter and taught me some tricks wallpapering and painting, but he always invented stories - I thought it funny and looked for inconsistencies in the stories - caught him out fairly often -especially after his heavy drinking made him unable to keep the facts/logic of his stories straight in his mind. He drank himself to death at the age of 45.

His background was that his mother had contracted cancer when he was about 8 years old and had committed suicide by drowning herself in the sea - tough for a child at that age.

p.p.s. salty - you are condemned by your actions of which lying is an integral part, this goes for any alias you choose to register under too. We will ban all those too at our convenience.

I am sorry that it had to come to this, - but it has become unavoidable by your own actions.

What else did you lie about salty?

Are you going to lie when you answer the above question?

Cheers.

Banned member

salty is banned

salty was an alias of garybear a banned member of this forum

garybear has continually tried to cause problems for IObit and this forum by posting here and on other forums and Facebook

garybear salty testando oneeyejack slick and any alias are banned permanently

Found oneeyejack!

I've seen Garybear posting over at Avira's forum but never read them

Hello Mongoose. I'm new to your forum. I'm a member of geekstogo.

I didn't see garybear there but did find oneeyejack. He wasn't very friendly to IObit.

EDIT: The link is DELETED

Hi ~

Ha-ha! So you thought you were helping by linking to a banned member's rant?

How would that help anyone??

(that linking could be a banning offense - will be if repeated)

I noticed that you say that you are 70 years old now - do you really know?

Cheers

solbjerg

Sorry sir. I thought I was helping.

Archived