IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why should I update?

BraveStarr

I am currently using GB v 1.31, why? Simple, it was the first one I tired and after updating I noticed some of the things I liked most about GB were removed or changed in some way that I was not happy with. I like how v1.31 gives me full control over the programs I can stop as oppose to the following updates up to the most recent one with the new GUI which seem to give control but after I run it I find programs that it would normally shut down still running and I can't figure out how to add them to any list.

The newest version is nice, I like the new GUI but it has too many "click to next screen" options in order to be sure I stop what I want (if it's on the list that is) not to mention, while cool, the new slide button is rather annoying. i would rather just click than slide. It's cool but not simple. I sometimes like simple but that's just me.

Hopefully I can get some explanation on how to ensure the same programs that shut down now on v1.31 get shut down in the new version because for now I'm sticking with v1.31.

Hi BraveStarr,

One of the main changes when closing programs is that the security applications are white listed and you have to take the names out of that list if you want a certain A/V or security program yo be closed.

The slide is to make sure that the user really wants to change the mode.

If you go through the threads/posts about GB 2 you may find valuable information you are seeking for.

Why to update? To use the new functions.

But, bear in mind that the full version is a paid version.

Cheers.

Game Booster v2

My question is this, is there a big difference, and any advantage?

As I have the version before this one and works perfectly, I need to know before I uninstall the one I have, and try the other one v2. Assuming one gets time to try it

Thanks in advance

Mr Bean

Archived