IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Open folders from within Password Folder

BKdigi

The program worked without any problems.

I believe this program would be more useful if an option to keep folders in the Password Folder list while opening the folder from within the list was available.

Having to unlock the folder then add the folder back to the list is redundant. If I want a folder protected then I want to keep the folder protected. I want to be able to open PF click on the folder, the folder opens. I close the folder, the folder is still in the list as protected, then close PF. Perhaps an additional option to close PF automatically when closing the protected folder.

• 4 weeks later...
The program worked without any problems.

I believe this program would be more useful if an option to keep folders in the Password Folder list while opening the folder from within the list was available.

Having to unlock the folder then add the folder back to the list is redundant. If I want a folder protected then I want to keep the folder protected. I want to be able to open PF click on the folder, the folder opens. I close the folder, the folder is still in the list as protected, then close PF. Perhaps an additional option to close PF automatically when closing the protected folder.

Try this:

1. Open "Options"
  2. Disable "Hide"
  3. Disable "Deny Read Access"
  4. If you also want to make changes disable "Deny Write Access" as well
  5. Press "Apply"

And when you're done put everything back as it was.

Note: this does not just unlock 1 folder/file but all of them

Archived