IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Still Shows Errors After Repair?

rcrx

I just purchased Advanced System Care PRO v3 and ran all tests and repairs in the Maintain Windows, Diagnose System, and Utilities sections. But when I run another scan tool (Optimizer Tool 5.2), it shows I still have 821 Registry errors, 6 Privacy Data errors, 33.1 MB of Junk Files, 3 invalid File Associations, and 5 Performance Feature errors. My scan score was deemed 'LOW' (59). Before I installed ASC Pro, my scores were in the high 60's and low 70's. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts about this?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Hi rcrx

Yes that situation is talked about in several places in this forum, please find and read those. I think it is even mentioned in Usage of IObit Products ?

But essentially it means that two different Optimizer tools of course have different parameters and consequently will find different things.

Try running them in reverse order - and please only use one cleaner at a time - be aware of it if it is running automatically in the background and shut it down while you use the other manually.

Fortunately (in my view) IObit's registry cleaning isn't as aggressive as many others, which offers a better chance that it will not do any harm.

Cheers

solbjerg

I just purchased Advanced System Care PRO v3 and ran all tests and repairs in the Maintain Windows, Diagnose System, and Utilities sections. But when I run another scan tool (Optimizer Tool 5.2), it shows I still have 821 Registry errors, 6 Privacy Data errors, 33.1 MB of Junk Files, 3 invalid File Associations, and 5 Performance Feature errors. My scan score was deemed 'LOW' (59). Before I installed ASC Pro, my scores were in the high 60's and low 70's. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts about this?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Hi rcrx

Is it the OptimizerTool 5.2 that has had no review as yet and have 338 users worldwide?

I would be wary!

But at least it hasn't started a massive promotion campaign :-), so I reserve judgement.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks solbjerg... I'll check some of the other threads, and try running the scans in reverse order.

Have a good day!

Steve

Hi john

Why not utilize the option in the context menu Unlock&Delete.

I only works for files though.

Often it is is because you have opened the folder you want to delete, - don't open it - just right click on it and choose delete.

Cheers

solbjerg

Oh it is due to long path corrupt file,try the demo version of a tool available at http:// pathtoodeep.com to search and fix it,hope it works

Archived