IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Tremendous decrease in FPS after installing game booster.

Alr3m1

I am running Game Booster Beta and have not purchased a copy of the full version.

Immediately after turning on "gaming mode" I noticed a tremendous drop in gaming performance and frame rate.

I immediately ran a virus scan while attempted to reverse the effects of game booster. I reverted my system power plan to its default while plugged in (Running on a laptop). I use "High Performance" when gaming to get the best performance.

Normally I can run games such as Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft on High settings and can now barely run Starcraft 2 on low settings and WoW on medium.

I also tried to restore my computer to a previous state which did not help. I checked if all my drivers were up to date, etc.

I am looking for help on restoring my computer's performance. I am not angry with Game Booster but am only left to assume it is the cause for what has happened. Please help me.

I'm attempting to bump this.

I've also tried following the 1.6 link posted in another thread and the link turned out to be broken.

Can I please have a working link or an explanation as to why my computer will not run games adequately with or WITHOUT game booster? Just AFTER installing/using the product?

Archived