IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Installing V2 1.0 Beta

I've got the Smart Defrag 1.50 on my computer now, and I'm thinking of downloading and installing V2 1.0 Beta. I'm wanting to make sure of one thing before I do. Am I correct in my thinking that before installing the V2 Beta I'll need to uninstall the 1.50? I appreciate the help. Regards, Bill:roll:

Hi Leo

SD 2 β1.0 installs in its own folder, so you do not have to.

But as it is still in beta and will be for awhile it may be prudent to keep the 1.50 version in case you want to change back.

The boot defrag function doesn't work yet in this version, so my advice is to wait a couple of weeks.

Cheers

solbjerg

I've got the Smart Defrag 1.50 on my computer now, and I'm thinking of downloading and installing V2 1.0 Beta. I'm wanting to make sure of one thing before I do. Am I correct in my thinking that before installing the V2 Beta I'll need to uninstall the 1.50? I appreciate the help. Regards, Bill:roll:

Archived