IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

To be or not to be!

harmie

I am new to this Forum so I will try to not be repetitive in my statement.

First I will say that Iobit is one of the best products I have every used in my extensive computer software experience. That said I will move on quickly and say that no one should expect a Beta program to be 100%. That is why it's Beta-it is being experimented with and you are the Guinea Pig. So if you are using it, expect some problems. This is a dangerous experiment because it will make adjustments to your computer's Registry and that brings me to the very fine point I am going for. So ready carefully and follow me.

The ASC program had a bug in it that always uninstalled my HP Fax and/or Scanner from the Registry. No problem right? All I had to do was insert the HP CD and Windows would reinstall the missing Registry entry. I had to re-download AVG Internet Security for repair just hours ago. Why, I don't know. But the message is: I am dissatisfied with my ASC renewal. I clicked to purchase and it was on sell! But they want to charge you for future downloads.( Download Insurance!) HA! Not for me! Sorry Keros. That's cheap!

Now suppose HP or AVG had charged me for re-downloading because of a computer crash, a missing registry entry, or some other problem.

I will not be buying Iobit products until this cheap practices is discontinued

To be!

Hi harmie,

I have moved your thread here, as it is related to ASC.

Could you give us a screenshot please, so we can all understand what has been changed in wording compared to prior renewals.

As far as I understand, if you have the setup file, don't use that option.

Some people don't like to keep the latest used setup files and after the setup version is obsolete, they can't find it in the web to download.

I believe, this option is for those kind of users and not for redownloading.

Thank you and cheers.

Archived