IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Major internet problem after scan and sweep!

Jility

Hi Iobit Team,

I just installed the new beta and tried it out. After a deep scan and clean all of my browsers didnt work anymore. Internet connection was still there. I have a wlan connection to my router. I did restore previous settings but still didnt work. After deinstalling it, it wasnt working either. I reinstalled ASC 3, cleaned and it was working again. I dont really know which settings did this, but I hope you can find out and fix it. I am on Windows 7 64bit. Props for the good products so far!

Felix

hi Jility

Did you choose your settings with care and did you place any "problem" in the ignore list?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Iobit Team,

I just installed the new beta and tried it out. After a deep scan and clean all of my browsers didnt work anymore. Internet connection was still there. I have a wlan connection to my router. I did restore previous settings but still didnt work. After deinstalling it, it wasnt working either. I reinstalled ASC 3, cleaned and it was working again. I dont really know which settings did this, but I hope you can find out and fix it. I am on Windows 7 64bit. Props for the good products so far!

Felix

I use beta 4 with everything checked but start menu cache, and have no problems. I've been on multiple WLAN connections, WWAN, and LAN and used it and no problems yet.

It'd be nice if you left 3 and 4 installed, and ran 4 again till the problem occurred, and then 3 and looked at details, so we know what it is. I doubt they will be able to fix the issue without knowing anything about your system..

Hi!

I has same problem in ASC3 Pro.

But When I clean installed ASC my browser starts working fine again.

(I used Toolbox tool called to winfix to fix the problem too,so i don't know what was the reason what fixes the problem =). But i gues that it was clean install.)

Thanks!

Archived