IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Malware Fighter IObit security replacement for 360?

Hello Friends,

I do not know the date but I know that the launch is close, I'm quite excited to test it further and to translate it.

as I am an expert in security products, I will send comments to IObit make the best anti-malware Malware Fighter and repairs will overcome "our competitors jealous"!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

IMF will replace IS360

Hi,

Yes, IMF (IObit Malware Fighter) will replace IS360 (IObit Security 360).

The reason: so many users and editors think IS360 as an Internet Security product, and they think there are antivirus and firewall in IS360. Some organizations even compared IS360 with other antivirus like Antivir and AVG for virus protection tests.

To make everybody be clear, we will use IMF instead of IS360.

Hello Friends,

I do not know the date but I know that the launch is close, I'm quite excited to test it further and to translate it.

as I am an expert in security products, I will send comments to IObit make the best anti-malware Malware Fighter and repairs will overcome "our competitors jealous"!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

hi I can make some question 1) Do you work for iobit?, 2) is there iobit Brazil?, 3) in other countries this iobit? and most importantly, could I make a Spanish translation? :lol:

saludos :mrgreen:

well, I do volunteer work means for IObit translating into Portuguese of Brazil, the guy on the forum who had the name of Iobit_Brazil would like to organize a branch of IObit here in Brazil, to resell the products of IObit.

of course you can make the translation of any product IObit.

1 - Go to the folder of any language program IObit

2 - Make a copy and name this copy with the name of the language I know in your case "Spanish"

3 - Perform the translation after the equals sign "=" and do not modify the "% s" and "$ s"

4 - never translate the name of the program.

5 - and also a translation easy and difficult words

6 - Always with the launch of a new version, you need a new translation!

After translation, you just post on the forum's session program translated!

This Came By Today :O

-----------------------------

IObit Malware Fighter Coming Soon

What's new

- Driver-level scan/remove/protection technology to fight the most stubborn malware while to make sure we do not lag your PC :)

- More protection from various malware

- New interface

- A simple cloud function

Exciting! :grin:

switch off antivirus protection and download an EICAR file, then scan safely IObit 360 and is also detected as malware IObit Fighter, I want to install, but I can not because I have to wait for the <a href="http://www.bcduplication.com" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0) ! important; text-decoration: none ! important; cursor: default ! important;">cd duplication cheap</a>, I have a question: Malware Fighter compatible with antivirus, just like security iobit 360 :mrgreen:

saludos :-)

Should be ok I would think.

Archived