IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What's the whole story on ISD?

I've been using AWC personal for a couple of months now and decided to upgrade to Pro. Good move on my part; I've seen noticeable improvements at least in network/Internet speed. No regrets and no worries.

When I saw that IOBit was offering a defragger my first thought was "Hey! They did such a good job with AWC this has got to be good." After reading the ISD forums for the past hour or so I'm now thinking "Eh. Maybe not so much." Have any of the posted issues and inconsistencies been definitively addressed? Is the current download relatively functional, stable and safe?

Presumably someone from IOBit reads these forums? Some feedback from them would be most helpful. It looks like the only response so far has been to remove the optimize feature from the current release, and then announce through mods/admins they were working on the issues. I can't say I've seen enough involvement on IOBit's part to convince me that risking an ISD install is a reasonable thing to do. I don't want to be unfair, but as a potential new ISD user (customer) this really doesn't present well.

Oh...in my reading I found this thread; it REALLY needs to be a sticky...at least the two checklists.

Mods - If this is seen as an inappropriate post please delete; I'm not trying stir up trouble, just wanna know what's going on.

SC

Hi SpamChannel,

Your post doesn't fit to your forum name. :smile: This is not a spam at all!!!

I will not be the one to delete it. :lol:

For sure, IObit Team will get the message.

Your suggestion of the sticky thread; most of the following posts in that thread shows that it is well worthed to be sticky, I second that.

Thanks.

Archived