IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

360 Licence retrieval issue...

Synsei

Hi,

I am new to this forum although I have been using IOBit products for a long time now. The IOBit suite is by far the best of it's kind I have ever used, and I have used a lot. The software is so intuitive, gets on with the job with a minimum of fuss and does exactly what it says on the tin. :grin:

To the point of this post then: I was so impressed with the FREE versions of ASC and 360 I purchased licences for both to install on a new PC I built earlier this year. After a couple of months the hard drive failed and I had to exchange it and do a full reinstall. I retrieved and successfully reactivated the licence for ASC but when I tried to reactivate 360 a message informed me 'My licence has been activated for maximum PC's'. I purchased both licences together and they have only ever been activated on this machine. Please help...

Thanks

Dave... 8:)

Archived