IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Does IOBIT Fix DLL ERRORS??

I have an error with a file called ACDintouch50.dll

Is there a tool to fix this with the Pro Version of IOBIT?

That's an ACDSee library, not windows. It's installed with their software and used by nothing but their software. I think it installs a service.

It's most likely a wrong version, corrupted, or missing. I don't see IOBit putting a downloader for 3rd party DLLs in, if patching registry keys for shared DLL doesn't fix it in ASC you might want to try to do a reinstall..

Thanks, I surmised that but I was just making sure. I plugged in this acdsee dll on the net and there was a program that said they could fix it in some way. I am wary. The program says it just fixes DLL errors. Hmmmm???? I just don't see how myself.

I have tried reinstall and system restore. Since this is an old version, I don't think support from acdsee would work. They would just want me to by the new version and that might not work. This pro photo was a great program to work with. It is a shame.

Sunny, something is going on with IOBIT now. I am going to post on it as a thread.

What you suggested is something that I did first and it did not work. The odd thing is that my daughter is a user and she has acdsee on her side. It works fine over there.

My computer is losing about a Gig a week and I am not downloading anything. My computer will be gone in about a month if this still goes on. IOBIT is not working to fix this. I freed up about 1.5 gigs this week and now it is slowing going away somewhere.

Now my scan button on IOBIT is gone in the Maintain Windows field. I can no longer scan. I went to settings and pressed recommended & applied the recommended settings and still now scan button. Something is wrong and IOBIT may be the culprit.

I am only guessing.

Archived