IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AirVideo and StreamToMe not working, Help please!

jl6564

This is my first time installing this systemcare 3.7.3, then my AirVideo and StreamToMe stop working, try to uninstall systemcare and itures,airVideo, and then reinstall itures and airvideo, still can't make it work, seems like some conflict between systemcare and bonjour, can anyone give me some help?

This is my first time installing this systemcare 3.7.3, then my AirVideo and StreamToMe stop working, try to uninstall systemcare and itures,airVideo, and then reinstall itures and airvideo, still can't make it work, seems like some conflict between systemcare and bonjour, can anyone give me some help?

Never mind, it is my new router's problem :-)

Hi J

Try reading Usage of IObit Programs

How to use the program is expalined there!

Cheers

solbjerg

HeH

Archived