IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

After running Advanced WIN care AOL logon delayed.

Techman

After installing and running advanced windows care when I try to log on to AOL it hangs up for a good amount of time then it logs in. I forgot about the backup restore and just uninstalled the program and the problem still happens. My next fix was to uninstall AOL and reinstall it problem still happening. This effect AOL. 8.0 AND 9.0. Any help with this?

TECHMAN:cry:

Hi Techman!

I guess you did not configure your details in the optimizing option.

please do that and put all you need in the Ignore List before running the repair.

But first try this: try right clicking My Computer, choose Properties and the tab Advanced - the top button Settings- and choose "Let Windows choose the best settings for your computer"

See if that helps

cheers

After installing and running advanced windows care when I try to log on to AOL it hangs up for a good amount of time then it logs in. I forgot about the backup restore and just uninstalled the program and the problem still happens. My next fix was to uninstall AOL and reinstall it problem still happening. This effect AOL. 8.0 AND 9.0. Any help with this?

TECHMAN:cry:

Archived