IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where does IoBit find my tracking cookies?

faidros

Hi,

I've been wondering something for a while now. Even though my browser (Mozilla Firefox) automatically clears cookies when I close it, and I use better privacy to clear Flash cookies, IoBit still finds tracking cookies from my computer.

Example from log:

Tracking Cookies - Removed, Cookies, Cookie:user@atdmt.com/, 7-1541

How is this possible, where are these cookies saved on my hard drive?

do not worry about the cookies are harmless, it is almost impossible not to have them as some cookies are rebuilt automatically when you open the browser

"The cookies store information only?

Yes. Cookies are simply text strings. There are many computers that have data storage directories cookies. Cookies are small text files.

"The cookies are dangerous?

No. They are just small text strings and can often achieve better navigation, allowing the server to remember the personalized information that is configured.

The cookies are common?

Yes

"The cookies can transmit computer viruses?

No. They are just text strings.

"A company can obtain my personal information from my hard drive with a cookie?

No. Only the first cookie is sent back to the server and is not modified or tampered with in any way.

saludos :mrgreen:

Archived