IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Adolix Wallpaper Changer v2.2 - freeware!

Mr Bean

Now includes a great screen capture utility!

Description

Adolix Wallpaper Changer is a wallpaper software that will help you change wallpaper on your desktop. Using this powerful background changer you can use all your favorite images as wallpapers. Adolix Wallpaper Changer supports many file types like JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP. Our free wallpaper changer and sequencer has a simple and intuitive control panel to customize your desktop wallpaper conveniently, full context-sensitive help, and many more... Why pay for something that does the same? Use Adolix Wallpaper Changer, a free wallpaper randomize, as much as you want.

Tell us your opinion about Adolix Wallpaper Changer so we can improve it.

Mr Bean

Hi Mr Bean

I do not use it much, but when I do I just change the picture on my desktop by choosing another picture from the desktop menu.

If I want a new picture from the Internet I just utilize my PrintScreen and save the picture in the Windows folder to get it into the desktop menu.

The same goes for the pause screen.

My procedure may consume a few more seconds (max. 1 minute) to do - but I often have that minute to spare, and as I said I do not change the settings often :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Now includes a great screen capture utility!

Description

Adolix Wallpaper Changer is a wallpaper software that will help you change wallpaper on your desktop. Using this powerful background changer you can use all your favorite images as wallpapers. Adolix Wallpaper Changer supports many file types like JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP. Our free wallpaper changer and sequencer has a simple and intuitive control panel to customize your desktop wallpaper conveniently, full context-sensitive help, and many more... Why pay for something that does the same? Use Adolix Wallpaper Changer, a free wallpaper randomize, as much as you want.

Tell us your opinion about Adolix Wallpaper Changer so we can improve it.

Mr Bean

Archived