IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC4 Update

gustavomeeuwes

Hi.

When opening program or when already opened and clicking update, always an update is available, and always the file has the same size: 3.92 Mb.

It seems that program doesn't install the update. I don't think the database is updated twice per minute (as an example) and always the file size is the same.

If you need help with translations to Spanish (Latinamerican), with ASC4 or other soft, please let me know. I'll be very glad helping IObit.

Regards

Gustavo

When is going to be activated Toolbox in ASC4? Only with PRO version?

ASC-4 Is a Long way from being Complete, without the many useful Utilities that are in ASC-3.

I'm hopeing they will be in the 'Toolbox' page, when it's activated? :?:

I'm also wondering if that 'Toolbox' will be the Same Toolbox utilities version-1.1, that can be downloaded from IObit as a separate program? :?:

Hi Toppack:

Thanks for answering.

Yes, mi question about update have been already answered.

You have to close main program window before updating. With this you solve issue.

Thread ASC4 Update,

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=8732

Don't know about toolbox. When it's gonna be available.

I think we have to wait a bit until new versions are released. Meanwhile I'll keep using ASC3.

Regards

Gustavo

Archived