IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 4 not working [SOLVED by ASC4 Beta1.5]

lostlord

I had No problems loading and running ASC-4 on W-7-64bit OS, this morning.

There was an Update that downloaded at same time tho, so you may want to check for that Update, if you have not gotten it already.

If it will still not run after that, I can only suggest a Re-Install.

The current Beta does not work out in My windows 7 (64 bits)

What it does :

Mouse start to blind as fast i try to run program

after phew min Error for say it couldnt load it but appear in bottom right corner

what to do?

Hi lostlord,

Would you please take a screenshot when the issue happen?

Cheers.

Hi lostlord,

Would you please take a screenshot when the issue happen?

Cheers.

Now this problem is over but stay in Task manager using 62 000 k .

If i want it to show in corner i have to launch manually ASCTRAY , but the other

seem like to not work at all / i have also open auto updater (which updated but change nothing)

Hi lostlord

I don't understand!!

Are you saying your mouse is blind?? What does that mean?

And are you saying that the mouse will only show in task manager, where it says it uses around 60 MB???

Would you please explain more clearly what you mean!!

As itobe says - some screenshots would probably be good!!!

The updater probably updates the malware definitions, and you won't see that unless you find the core.def in the program folder and compare it to the previous def. file.

Cheers

solbjerg

Now this problem is over but stay in Task manager using 62 000 k .

If i want it to show in corner i have to launch manually ASCTRAY , but the other

seem like to not work at all / i have also open auto updater (which updated but change nothing)

Hi lostlord

I don't understand!!

Are you saying your mouse is blind?? What does that mean?

And are you saying that the mouse will only show in task manager, where it says it uses around 60 MB???

Would you please explain more clearly what you mean!!

As itobe says - some screenshots would probably be good!!!

The updater probably updates the malware definitions, and you won't see that unless you find the core.def in the program folder and compare it to the previous def. file.

Cheers

solbjerg

Maybe i used wrong word , but the mouse keep blinking (at first launch after 3-5 min it would have said something about GUI error)

I'll try to post video of the current bug

Edit : Here i finnaly got to see it again : http://i51.tinypic.com/2gwi0rc.jpg

Are Other programs running and operating properly?

Did you change the Processor-clock-frequency or voltage-levels, using AMD Control-center, to make it Unstable and quite running programs?

Other program are running fine , this bug/problem was already theire before i do any change

Hi lostlord,

Please check if you have main.html file in the attached UI.zip file @ folder:

C:\Program Files(x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\UI

If not, try to download it to that location and see what happens when you run ASC4.

You have to have css, images, js subfolders with the contents in UI folder too.

Cheers.

UI.zip

Hi lostlord,

Please check if you have main.html file in the attached UI.zip file @ folder:

C:\Program Files(x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\UI

If not, try to download it to that location and see what happens when you run ASC4.

You have to have css, images, js subfolders with the contents in UI folder too.

Cheers.

I have checked UI files everything was the same as your Folders , but i have tried put your files over mine the result is same it does not work

hi lostlord

From your screenshots it looks as if one of you fans isn't working and furthermore that your cpu temperature is far too high.

Perhaps it is the cpu fan that isn't working, or the cpu cooling ribs are totally congested with dust etc.

You should look into this and have it fixed, I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Maybe i used wrong word , but the mouse keep blinking (at first launch after 3-5 min it would have said something about GUI error)

I'll try to post video of the current bug

Edit : Here i finnaly got to see it again : http://i51.tinypic.com/2gwi0rc.jpg

i have the same problem... :-? :cry:

Have you tried the ASC-3 version, to see if it runs okay?

(that will let us know if it's a compatibility problem with your computers and version 4 and Not version 3)

Version 3.7.3 is a Widely tested and very Good version and version 4 is still in beta testing.

Download v3.7:

http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

Looks like it could either be permissions on the UI folder or something off in a used native DLL, like the one used for skinning.

The window doesn't use hardware acceleration for rendering.

I filed a UI report before. 4 UI barely responded till I ran 3 to fix some registry stuff on an old XP sp3 box. I couldn't go back and find out what specifically fixed that.

Have you tried the ASC-3 version, to see if it runs okay?

(that will let us know if it's a compatibility problem with your computers and version 4 and Not version 3)

Version 3.7.3 is a Widely tested and very Good version and version 4 is still in beta testing.

Download v3.7:

http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

yeah Advanced system care 3 works fine...

but i tried 4 and toolbox today... @toolbox i cant press any other tabs

and ASC-4 does not start :sad:

I read somewhere that an Update to ASC-4 will be released in a few weeks, hopefully that version will fix some of it's problems.

I read here and twitter it'll be this week.

This problem might be fixable by fixing some file permission or doing windows update to fix dated native dlls. There seems to be a lot of errors around "ChangeType".

I read here and twitter it'll be this week.

This problem might be fixable by fixing some file permission or doing windows update to fix dated native dlls. There seems to be a lot of errors around "ChangeType".

yeah i think the problem is indeed something like that

i cant wait :grin:

Archived