IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What IF?

adaduam

:evil: IF That dreadful event happens where your computer just dies completely!??????:roll::

Wont even start! No!, the genius next door & even the one at the dealership cannot get things to "lite up"! THAT'S SCARY! But, unfortunately it does happen.

A quick trip to buy a new one Or, :-D even better (but far more rare!:-?) A good mate gives you a replacement!:roll:

YES!...Oh NO!... How do I manage to get my ever faithful/favourite IOBIT ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE back on to this new computer complete with its registration number/s?....It just doesn't appear to want to happen.

1. Ask for and receive a copy of your rego numbers.But they will not be accepted on your new computer!

How do we fix this? PLEASE????

If that dreadful event happens ???

You send an e-mail to support@iobit.com and explain what happened in detail giving your original e-mail address and if possible the license code, and IObit may (most of the time) arrange it for your new PC. :-)

I don't think you have a question of what happens if the old PC returns to life again afterwards (reincarnates)!!! :-P

Anyway here is the answer: Your ever faithful/favourite IOBIT ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE will see it as a brand new PC and act accordingly. :lol:

Cheers.

Archived