IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

About Malicious Rumors

sapfir

Read the topic "Help IObit Fight Malicious Rumors".

Bad people exist in every nation.

In Russia I also came across people who speak badly to products IObit.

Personally I enjoy your program and will continue to help with translation into Russian language.

Hold on guys!

what happens is that a bad reputation earned iobit after he accused him of ........ wot can check and see that there are some who say that some iobit is a malware distributing an image beams and other things :roll:

saludos :mrgreen:

I'm a software engineer who uses IOBit products exclusively. I'd know if they did anything remotely malicious. I invite these anti-social internet trolls to provide even a bit of evidence to their claims, I predict they are semi-computer-illiterate kids and stay at home soccer dads who have some random agenda do to boredom, as a result of being boring without drama.

Also I warned of server side checks on clouds before the product was launched, this has happened to other vendors..The Internet is one-part hate machine..

Help IObit to defeat the bad Rumors

I have opened a thread in WOT asking them to re rate IObit... I need the support from all the IObit fans.. Please go there and show your support!

http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/9237-please-review-with-site

Most of them are trying to put down IObit.. Their accusations are false.. One have also mentioned that IObit have copied the looks from Malwarebytes! But those two looks are not matching at all..

Please go there and help IObit to get a good rank! :D

I had NOT seen any disparaging remakes out there/internet about IObit.

I am suggesting that IObit just keep putting out great products and let the products speak for themselves..

I have used IObit products for years now, both free and PRO versions. I like the products and many others have great results from IObit software.

Let the product results speak for the company.

Thanks IObit.

KOR-

I have opened a thread in WOT asking them to re rate IObit... I need the support from all the IObit fans.. Please go there and show your support!

http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/9237-please-review-with-site

Most of them are trying to put down IObit.. Their accusations are false.. One have also mentioned that IObit have copied the looks from Malwarebytes! But those two looks are not matching at all..

Please go there and help IObit to get a good rank! :D

well done I to have asked them to review this,as its certainly very anti .

most are just blowers (kids) and if you read each post its shows this.

so hoping thy may fix this rid the Unrealistically silly posts.

the problem is the way thy run there way of determining whats good or bad,

the more people with a grudge,and post it,the more it looks bad for a site..

what ever that may be not just Iobit ,many suffer with this sort of rating site.

tho posting there and try to ex plane is like talking to a raging bull waving a red flag!

you will just be twisted about with fancy words,look I understand what you are trying,but as we and a lot have ask the site,best thing don't?

we only are feeding the anti kids.

as a example if I post a controversial subject ,good or bad ,this will attract the steamers,troublesome type,I think if left alone this will pass like every thing has ,and shall,time will kill it by itself?

Mr Bean

About these Malicious Rumors

I don't know where or why these Rumors started. I've used, and continue to use, The Free Edition of Advanced SystemCare and "ALL" the programs associated with it.

I was pointed in the direction of Advanced SystemCare when I was having problems with my system crashing or lagging when I was playing my Battlefield 2 game. I downloaded the program and the programs associated with it and once I ran the programs, I haven't had a problem with my computer since.

I've read through some of the vicious posts people have made about IObit and can honestly say that I haven't had any of the problems that they are saying.

As long as the programs do what IObit says they will do when they do their updates, I will continue to use them. IObit, thanks for some of the BEST programs to keep my computer system up and running in peak performance. You have a devoted and satisfied user...

Anthony D. Ambuehl, Sr.

malicious rumours

hi guys i am new to forums,

i have just read the post by IObit Guy, fight malicious rumours.

i use advance system care & tool box.

and i think both apps are awesome,i have never had any problems with any of your products, and i often advice people to download them, i have posted your link many times on facebook, you guys are awesome.

to IObit Guy & the team, keep up the good work guys you rock :-D

Archived