IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GB Premium v 2.2

iowelt

I liked this app so I went with the Premium version, 2.2. to be exact.

In the non premium version I had installed first to see if I liked the app there was an executable called gamebox.exe or similar, by using this, the GB window did not show, only the gamebox showed and I liked this arrangement.

I do not see the gamebox.exe or similar in the GB directory after upgrading to GB premium v 2.2. Why not?

Does this mean that I need to close the GB window which now opens every time along with gamebox?

Do I have to revert back to the earlier version to regain the functionality that I preferred?

Is there a way to have ONLY the gamebox window open that I have missed?

Thank you.

Hi iowelt,

Ok, extract GameBox.exe in the attached GameBox.zip file, so you can have that function.

I don't know why IObit has taken out that function.

Cheers.

EDIT:Please use gbtray.exe as itobe points out in the following post.

The attachment is removed.

I liked this app so I went with the Premium version, 2.2. to be exact.

In the non premium version I had installed first to see if I liked the app there was an executable called gamebox.exe or similar, by using this, the GB window did not show, only the gamebox showed and I liked this arrangement.

I do not see the gamebox.exe or similar in the GB directory after upgrading to GB premium v 2.2. Why not?

Does this mean that I need to close the GB window which now opens every time along with gamebox?

Do I have to revert back to the earlier version to regain the functionality that I preferred?

Is there a way to have ONLY the gamebox window open that I have missed?

Thank you.

Hi iowelt,

The gamebox.exe was changed to be gbtray.exe.

Best Regards.

Archived