IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Open DNS Blocking (Tagging) secure.avangate.com used in iObit's software renewals

desertcities

I've received a couple of renewal emails from iObit for my 360 Security Pro with the link 'secure.avangate.com' embedded in the email.

However, after clicking on that link, it is blocked by Open DNS and tagged as a 'Gambling' site.

I then visited OPEN DNS and rebutted the only single entry there saying secure.avangate.com was a gambling site, and posted a clear explanation that it was 'not' a gambling site and used by many reputable software companies.

I do not know how else to update my iObit software as the link includes a discount if I update before tomorrow. I will try to drop my 'gambling' option in Open DNS and see if the link works then.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Archived