IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Product Question

keesue

I am a new licensed user. Nice products. I have them on two of my machines. I have a question and hope this is the right place:

I noticed that System Care has defragmentatioon and malware in the scan and repair routines. Is this the same application as the standalone products? I think the reason for the standalone products is to run in memory to monitor and ASC uses them when invoked. Is this correct?

Many thanks and great products, you guys.

Edit: This should have been in the ASC forum - please move. Duh...

Edit: Moved to ASC section

Hi keesue,

They are independent softwares.

ASC, as an application has the defragmentation function embedded to it. You can also invoke more functional stand alone Smart Defrag.

Also, embedded spyware protection is not the same as IS360, so you can invoke IS360 throgh ASC also for better protection including real-time.

IObit Malware Fighter (IMF) will replace IS360 when IMF is out of Beta phase.

ASC's simpler defrag and spyware protections are a convenience to users who have only installed ASC.

Cheers.

Archived