IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Cloud is unavailable

• 3 months later...

Up Load File to Cloud fault

Hi all, I just down loaded the new version IObit Maware fighter, looks pretty fancy and rand a scan.

My problem.

Clicked on Cloud and shows 823 threats. So i clicked on Upload File to Cloud.

When I click on it, it asks me for a name. Could you please advise what i do?

What file name should I use so i can up load it for review?

Bit lost and could not find anywhere where it advises what to do.

Thankyou in advance

Hi h20sdavid,

You should choose the file you suspect being a malware and upload it to IObit cloud.

Browse the file in your explorer and it will be upload in the following sequence:

Load=>Upload=>Queue=>Analyze=>Report

So, at the end, you will get the report in the same page if the file is safe with the basic info of the file.

Cheers.

h20sdavid, those 823 threats are 825 now. (as of GMT 21:26 hours 18th of May 2011)

Those are the threats submitted to the Cloud Server by everbody and nothing to do with your PC.

Together with and apart from those 825 Threats, 12208 files are found Safe by the Cloud Server.

If you click the Details link on the Cloud section GUI of IMF, you will be taken to the statistics page where you can see how many safe and malware are uploaded to IObit Cloud day by day for the last two weeks.

See the attachment...

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi zeitgeist2012, welcome to IObit forum! :-D

I have just uploaded an executable .exe file with the size of 2.69 MBs and IObit Cloud analyzed it and gave the Report as Safe.

Please check your connection and try to use genuine ISP and not a proxy provider if you are using one.

Also more details of the incident will be helpful. For example, what was the response of the Cloud page?

If you have used windstream.net when trying to upload file to IObit Cloud, discard my suggestion.

Cheers.

Thank you for the welcome....

When I click on the cloud browse to upload a file from my computer it will not not select any files or drives. It acts as if no files exist that it will recognize for a selected upload except for IOBIT files....

I have no proxy. And I do use windstream for my email....

Archived